Darcy's Ristorante is for sale in Scottsdale Arizona and it needs to go Persian.

The day breaks, the dawn flees, and I wake up in my man cave at Pinnacle Peak, dressed in my holy white robes, pulling giant bloodsucking ticks out of my beard and facing the day with a resolve that I have not possessed since the glory days of watching the tv show MANIMAL on NBC....I was ready to do some Jomaxin. What is Jomaxin? It is walking down Jomax Road in Scottsdale with a visionary look on my face....Far below I could see the inhabitants of Scottsdale including the Snufferites, The  Strangites , The Danites, and of course the benevolent Hooterites who offered diet coke, chicken wings, and a great double meat burger with a visual flair that complimented my sacred white robes...

This 10434 Jomax Road address is a perfect location for my new restaurant idea and it is for Sale: the old Darcy's location in Scottsdale, AZ. It is a beautiful property, look at the entrance. 

and the old world charm of the dining area here
and here 
with a really cool bar area here 
with a stylish wine closet 
and an extremely cool outdoor bar as well 
The menu will have to change. Apparently the Italian food did not appeal and because of this I have received revelation from God that the cuisine should now be Persian. It is very healthy and tastes good at the same time. One main dish will be Koobideh Kebobs:

and another main course will be Fesenjoon because I like Chicken with pomegranate and walnuts. 
 
And the menu will have to include the Persian classic Ghormeh Sabzi 
I also want a great and new appetizer snack like Halloumi Fries with fresh fruit.
And this amazing Persian rice dish with Tahdig  
and of course for dessert Pomegranate Cheesecake 
Did I mention there is outdoor dining as well and you can look up at Pinnacle Peak and almost see my man cave. 
Now the restaurant needs a new name so I would call it THE MANTICORE RESTAURANT and the logo of the Manticore
on the sign.

Now this is my latest revelation for a beautiful restaurant property in Scottsdale, AZ Here is the sales info with even more photos and a video. Restaurant for sale

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New Coffin Comic Book Themed Bar and Restaurant idea in Phoenix Arizona.

Grace Restaurant is for sale in Portland, Maine and would be great if purchased by actress/singers Anna Kendrick and Emma Watson.

A New Star Trek themed restaurant that will surpass all before it, which have come and gone, to boldly go where no restaurant has gone before.........